Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2009 NUE Series Overall Results are Up!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/shogren-schalk-clinch-100-miler-series-titles

The overall results were just posted today and I'm very happy to see them so soon.

I'm excited to see a nice improvement over last year.

2008: 17th Place Overall
2009: 12th Place Overall

The biggest improvement is my finish placings from last year, 271 pts vs 114 points. Just in the races that I have repeated this year I took an average of 1:11+ off of each race finish. Hopefully this was my launching platform and I'll continue to improve next year.

At this point I'm glad the traveling is over and I'll only be doing local events this fall. At this point my count is 2 more XC races and 5 CX races. Then base for the 2010 season will be fully underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment