Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ringwood was a no go...

As I awoke this morning, my head cold had traveled into my lungs. Not a great feeling to wake up to. I still did contemplate the thought of racing as I may move a trivial spot or two in the H2H standings as the battle for 13th place was getting hot - not really. So in smart move to kick this cold and get better for next weekend's road race and the upcoming CX season I bowed out and played cheerleader for the day. It was great to get out and see everyone and just have a nice day in the park. Everyone was riding super strong and I definitely made a correct decision. It was nice to see it from the other side as this officially closes the MTB season for me. Up next some fun hard short races and some enjoyable fall riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment