Monday, July 13, 2009

Less Drag

As I continue my adventures out west I am repeatedly reminded about how beautiful Colorado and Utah can be. Both states are so amazing and possess so many areas to explore, whether it's hiking, biking, climbing, or whatever. With all these adventures and amazing food somehow my weight is still coming down. The scale this morning read 156.6 and that was after eating really well and staying well hydrated. This is putting me very close to my goal of hitting 155 for the Wilderness 101 which is still 19 days away.

I'm actually surprised that I am still dropping weight as my body seemed to like hanging around 160. I still feel plenty of power and my ability to recover is still better than ever. It should make for a really interesting W101 - considering I'll be almost 20 pounds lighter than last year. I can't wait to see the results. 10:36 in 2007, 9:51 in 2008, ??? in 2009... I'm hoping for my third 8 hour 100 mile race of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment