Saturday, November 2, 2013

An overdue update.

Ok so it's been a few days since my last update...errr it's been forever since my last update. So here goes...holy crap I'm MARRIED!!! October 6th was the big day and all of my energy was spent helping out my beautiful wife making sure things went as planned and it was amazing. I never had a second thought about marrying Antonella. She's the love of my life and I can't imagine any day going forward without her. The wedding ceremony was perfect, the reception was amazing, and everything went like we planned.



Laughingly though, the stress of the wedding came through the gift that I was giving/building her. Antonella and I have a great appreciation for wine, as she has taught me the ways of wine tasting. So given that love and the fact that she has a TON of wine bottles at home it was only natural that I built her a wine rack. Not just any wine rack but a mega rack. This took a good 3 weeks to a month to conceptualize, plan, deliver, and create. Not to shabby in the end if I say so my self! So tomorrow will actually be week #4 that we have been married and it's awesome. We're working out the behind the scenes logistics and it's all just a crazy dream that finally came true.

No comments:

Post a Comment